Anthony regularly writes for legal periodicals, as well as giving lectures and training. A selection of his publications appears below:
- “Sign of protest” (2016) SJ 160(35), p. 30 (easements, prescription, parking and nec vi)
- “Landlord's disrepair claims: essential guidance for tenants” (2014) IHL 220, p. 40 (Breach of covenant; Measure of damages; Repair covenants; Schedule of dilapidations; Tenants' duties)
- “Putting a price on turnover” (2013) EG 82 (Business tenancies; Leases; Renewal; Rent reviews; Rental value; Turnover rents; Valuation)
- Constructive trusts to grant leases: have we not been here before? (2012) 16(2) L&TR 53 (Agreements for lease; Constructive trusts; Leases; Proprietary estoppel)
- “Proprietary estoppel and the constructive trust as defences to the operation of a landlord's break clause” (2012) 16(3) L &TR 88 (Break clauses; Business tenancies; Constructive trusts; Defences; Proprietary estoppel)
- “Brighton & Hove City Council v Audus: worn out clogs?”  Conv 490 (Clogs and fetters; Composite agreements; Equity of redemption; Legal charges; Mortgagees' powers and duties).